The link to the Panel Submission form is below. Please read all the guidelines prior to submission
Please make sure to review the information for Panelist Registration before submitting an application to make sure you understand the process for getting a badge to the convention if you are applying to run a panel or workshop. The following information applies to the application process:
- Applications close on June 30. 2021 at 11:59 PM with no exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
- Estimated completion date for panel notifications: July 17, 2021’ Any Changes will be posted via social media.
- All applicants will receive a response on or before the July 17th notification date.
*There will be NO workshops accepted at this time due to the ongoing COVID- 19 pandemic. We anticipate being able to accept workshops in the future.
The following policies to the ongoing COVID-19 situation will be out soon. Mask requirements and social distancing will be in effect during the event.
Panel Event Application Form
If you want to run a panel at Station-Unity 2021, then you must submit an application in order to be considered. The following rules apply to the panel event application process:
- The application form must be filled out completely with legal names (first and last name) for ALL panelists anticipated to run the panel or event. These names are used for the panel registration process. Anyone who is not named in the application may not be able to qualify for the Panelist Badge.
- The Applicant is the person submitting the application and is considered the Lead Panelist. A valid email address is required for the Lead Panelist. They will receive a confirmation notice within seven (7) days after the application has been received.
- The Lead Panelist will be the only point of contact for the panel. It is the Lead Panelist’s responsibility to share information with the entire group. The Lead Panelist should always be in contact with all others presenting or assisting with the panel.
- One application is for one panel, if you want to apply for multiple panels then you must submit a separate application form for each panel.
- Contact Live Programming to request any changes or updates after the application has been submitted.
- All panel event applications must be submitted by Juen 30, 2021 by 11:59pm EDT. Late submissions will be handled and reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
General Rules for Panels
- Food in Panels
Please Note that food is NOT allowed to be served to attendees. If a panel includes a food demonstration it would be limited to live preparation of food. The Attendees cannot sample food. Food is ONLY for demonstration purposes to comply with hotel rules and regulations. NO chemicals of any kind will be permitted.
- Changes in dates and times for scheduled panels
Dates and times are subject to change up until the convention. If a panel is accepted, Live Programming may provide a tentative date and time, however we strongly suggest looking at the schedule in Guidebook once it goes live.
- Changes to named individuals presenting a panel
Changes in names must be approved by Live Programming. In the event any changes occur after submitting the panel then you must contact us directly for approval of any changes.