Please make sure to review the information for Panelist Registration before submitting an application to make sure you understand the process for getting a badge to the convention if you are applying to run a panel or workshop. The following information applies to the application process:
- Applications close on May 22nd at 11:59 PM
- Estimated completion date for panel notifications: June 12, 2020
All applicants will receive a response on or before the June 12th notification date.
Panel Event Application Form
If you want to run a panel or workshop at Station-Unity 2020, then you must submit an application in order to be considered. The following rules apply to the panel event application process:
- The application form must be filled out in its entirety with legal names (first and last name) for ALL panelists anticipated to run the panel or event. These names are used for the registration process. Anyone who is not named in the application may not be able to qualify for the Panelist Badge.
- The Applicant is the person submitting the application and is considered the Lead Panelist. A valid email address is required for the Lead Panelist. They will receive a confirmation notice within seven (7) days after the application has been received.
- The Lead Panelist will be only the point of contact for the panel. It is the Lead Panelist’s responsibility to share information with the entire group. The Lead Panelist should always be in contact with all others presenting or assisting with the panel.
- One application is for one panel, if you want to apply for multiple panels then you must submit a separate application form for each panel.
- Contact Live Programming to request any changes or updates after the application has been submitted.
- All panel event applications must be submitted by May 22, 2020, by 11:59 pm EDT. Late applications will not be considered under any circumstance.
- Submit your panel event using the
General Rules for Panels
- Food in Panels
Note that food is NOT allowed to be served to attendees. If a panel includes a food demonstration it would be limited to live preparation of food. The Attendees cannot sample food; food is ONLY for demonstration purposes to comply with hotel rules and regulations. NO chemicals of any kind will be permitted.
- Changes in dates and times for scheduled panels
Dates and times are subject to change up until the convention. If a panel is accepted, Live Programming may provide a tentative date and time. However, we strongly suggest looking at the schedule in Guidebook once it goes live.
- Changes to named individuals presenting a panel
Changes in names must be approved by Live Programming. In the event any changes occur after submitting the panel then you must contact us directly for approval of any changes.
- Panelist Badges
Panelists must have a Station-Unity 2020 badge in order to run a panel for the convention. Reimbursement will be for Station-Unity 2021 upon completion of no less than 2 hours of panels and/or workshops. One person per two hours of programming.